The resignation is a decision that must be planned and matured, here are eight reasons that can be good to say “Goodbye boss!”
- I’m having health problems (mental or physical), that are recurring.
- I do not have any motivation at work and I have great difficulty getting up in the morning to go to work.
- I have no chances of promotion, my professional future seems clogged.
- The company merged with another; I do not recognize myself in the culture of the new company.
- I am bored in my job, I feel I have been around the garden.
- Interesting warrants remain entrusted to others.
- I have no recognition from my employer.
- I found another job!